Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

JAVA Developer W/ LINUX
6+Months Contract
Rate : 47/hr on C2C

The below is HOT and manager is ready to schedule interviews!
*Must have strong Linux Application Development - Intermediate*

*Primary Skill:* Java Programming

*Additional Skills:*
Jboss - Beginner
Javascript - Advanced
Java Beans - Intermediate
Java Servlets - Intermediate
Web Development Technologies - Advanced
*Must have strong Linux Application Development.*
Java Programming - Advanced
J2EE Development - Advanced
Perl - Beginner
Microsoft Office - Intermediate