*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Sr ETL Developer*
*Brooklyn, NY.--- Need locals *
*Interview : Phone then Face2face*
*Locals with local experience preferred**. *
Looking for a Senior ETL Developer to assist in the design and
implementation of a vendor-supplied Information System. This is a long term
government contract position in Brooklyn, NY.
· *Demonstrated experience in designing and documenting conversion
and interface specifications.*
· ETL design and development skills and technical documentation
· Proven knowledge/experience in ETL performance tuning.
· 6+ years experience with ETL and data quality tools.
· *3+ years with IBM’s Data Stage suite of products.*
· 1+ year with SQL Server Integration Services.
· Sound knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, including MS SQL Server and
· Prior experience with Legacy data conversion and cleansing highly
· Prior experience working on large IT vendor supplied COTS
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Design, build, test and documentation of the complex Data
Conversion and Integration solutions.
· Support user acceptance test activities for Data Conversion and
· Monitor vendor activities related to Data Conversion and
· Perform vendor deliverable review and approval for *Data
Conversion and Integration.*
· Work with other Data Analysts, business users and IT
· *Design and develop ETL code using IBM’s Data Stage suite of ETL
· Develop, Test and manage ETL jobs to specifications and design.
· Escalate critical technical issues and potential problems as
needed to the Project Manager.
· Propose any refinements as needed to the existing standards.
· Participate in focus group sessions as needed for information
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/>protection is active.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.