Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position  :  SharePoint Engineer
Location :  Oak Brook Terrace,IL
Length    :  3 month Contract, possible extensions

Just need someone who has done a SharePoint migration from SharePoint 2007
to SharePoint 2010.
*They can start next week and they will likely hire off a phone screen .*

3-5 years of SharePoint engineering experience for versions 2007 and 2010 –
not just basic admin/support, needs to be more engineer level
Experience doing SharePoint migrations from 2007 to 2010

Powershell Scripting experience.
Enterprise Environment.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123