Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Tibco Developer* *with Telecom
Domain Experience **@ **Bothell, WA or Atlanta, GA**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : **Tibco Developer with Telecom Domain Experience*

*Location : **Bothell, WA or Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 -Design and development of notification systems with *TIBCO
integration*and *workflow
tools*, and *oracle* and *sql server database*.

-Work with the users and translate business requirements to technical

-Strong development skills using *TIBCO Business Works, EMS, Tibco
Administrator and Hawk*.

-Experience in deployment and maintenance of Business work component

-Good understanding of *Oracle* and *SQL* *server databases*.

-Good aptitude, strong and confident communicator, self-motivated team
player and able to fulfill their duties with minimal supervision under
strict time parameters.

-5+ years of *real time experience* in *Tibco Development*

-Knowledge of *JAVA/J2EE* will be a *big Plus*

-Experience with service oriented & messaging architectures and design

-Provide assistance in estimating and scoping solutions meeting business
requirements and to assist the incorporation of these into solution
architecture documents.

-Provide input to infrastructure design.

-Conduct technical reviews of applications to assess the quality of
integration solution.

-Working experience in telecom domain

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*Rate per year: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing