*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Sr. Informatica Dev*
*Loc-Murray Hill @NJ*
* Sr Informatica Developer. Need IDQ skill (Data Quality). *
Required Background and Skills:
- 3+ years Informatica DataQuality, Powercenter, SQL and SAP experience.
- Experience in data cleansing and migration techniques and procedures
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and
- Detail oriented with strong customer service skills and a high sense of
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are necessary
- Experience with relational databases, specifically data quality (queries,
creating tables, indexes, trouble shooting)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement technical best practices for data movement, data
quality, data cleansing, and other ETL-related activities. Develop and
ensure adherence to globally defined standards for all developed
- ETL Repository Management, maintain appropriate backups and
Multi-project/Multi-concurrent release ETL environment.
- Maintaining common code libraries, so objects can be shared and folders
for all Environments (Dev, System Test and Production), Code
Check-In/Check-Out procedures and assists in managing all environments and
what releases of code are in each.
- Document designs and architect data maps, develop data quality components
and establish and/or conduct unit tests.
- Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews. Conduct or
participate in meetings with owners of key system components to fully
understand current data and systems environments. Resolve source data
issues and refine transformation rules.
- Analyze source system data to assess data quality. Work with technical
and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data
anomalies that are identified. Design ETL processes and develop
source-to-target data mappings, integration workflows, and load processes.
Design, develop, and implement enterprise-class data warehousing solutions.
- Use the Informatica platform to extract, transform, and load data.
Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL routines using ETL tools and
external programming/scripting languages as necessary. Write and maintain
unit test cases.
- Provide data analysis and technical documentation for both source and
- Help administer and maintain the ETL environment in a support role with
Systems Administrators, including performing configuration management
activities related to the ETL environment
- Train and provide ad hoc support to other team members in Informatica.
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.