Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Functional Analyst - SAP BW Consultant *for
one of our clients *Fort Mill, WI*. Please go through the below requirement
if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Functional Analyst - SAP BW Consultant

*Location:* Fort Mill, WI

*Duration:* 11+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Required Skills:*

o 8 to 10 years in BW experience
o IP experience of 2 to 3 years is preferred .( Optional)
Well equipped to handle Developments, Enhancements  and support
complex BW solutions.
o Well equipped  to handle Bex Reporting / Portal Integration.
o Good ABAP Knowledge .
o Excellent Communication skill.
o Good Business knowledge in SAP SD / sales Module

o Good Business knowledge in  SAP CRM is must

o Experience is Tire industry is preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>