Hope you doing good. Please check the below requirement and let me know if
you have any consultant. *Mail me : srou...@atgcorp.com
<srou...@atgcorp.com> or call @ 248-630-3003 Ext 100*
Title: Senior MS System Administrator
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Camden, NJ
· At least 3-5 years experience in MS Exchange –
· At least 2007 thru 2013 (some may have this experience even though
it just came out recently)
Ability to lead and coordinate:
Operational support and implementation activities for Office 365 service
Exchange Online 2013, Lync Online 2013, SharePoint Online 2013, and
Exchange Online Protection (EOP).
· Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013,
· Outlook 2007/2010/2013,
· Outlook Web Access 2010/2013,
· PowerShell Scripting,
· Lync / OCS,
· Exchange Online Protection,
· SMTP, BES/Active Sync,
· Windows Server 2003/2008,
· Windows XP/7, Active Directory.
· Exchange support and configuration,
· Lync support and configuration,
· PowerShell scripting and execution,
· Support for our Provisioning team.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
• 5 years + of IT experience in Microsoft Exchange 2010/2103
(In lieu of degree, additional work experience and/or trade school or
applicable certifications required).
• Strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2010/2013, Outlook 2007/2010/2013
• Exchange Email and Systems Management skills
• Good knowledge of PowerShell commands and how to perform non-GUI tasks in
Exchange and Lync
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Security
• Ability to communicate to all levels of leadership
• Ability to work independently or within a group setting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral will be needed as
well as strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
• A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years messaging experience in a
medium to large systems environment including at least 2 years of prior
work experience in Networks\Server\or Desktop.
• Ability to work in a 24x7 Support environment as required
• Ability to work well with a team and lead in complex and constantly
• Solid knowledge of clustering, virtualization technologies, IIS, Active
Directory, Messaging, scripting, and development methodologies.
• Experience leading large and complex projects and collaborating with
cross functional teams on projects
Required Skills & Abilities:
24/7 availability, customer oriented, performs well under pressure.
Good written and verbal communication skills: in English.
· Solid Exchange experience as system administrator (5+ years).
· Experience in Messaging for a Global enterprise, Directories, and
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support of messaging environment in the Cloud (Office 365)
• Implement and support security policies, such as data retention.
• Support for Archiving in the Cloud via Office 365
• Email Domain Management. (MX, SPF, PTR, A record knowledge)
• Support of Lync 2013 online (Office 365)
• Manage problem resolution to a satisfactory completion by keeping abreast
of assigned tickets and following the proper escalation processes via
• Documentation of all systems and training processes
• Architecting and implementation of messaging and collaboration solutions
• Experience supporting Enterprise anti-virus, anti-spam, filtering,
logging, encryption and email tracking, TLS configurations, using Exchange
Online Protection (EOP) and Transport rules.
• Strong understanding of SMTP constructs and protocols
• Support eDiscovery projects
• Primary On-Call resource for Sev1 and Sev2 Office 365 issues.
• Knowledge transfer to Junior Level support teams
• Ambitious and willing to learn new technologies
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Office 365 experience
• Certifications like MCSE, MCSM, in Exchange or Active Directory is a PLUS
• Certifications like MOS, MCTS, or MCITP, in Office or Office 365 is a PLUS
• Lotus Notes Domino 7X/8X is a Plus
*Thanks and Regards*
*Advance Technology Group Inc*srou...@atgcorp.com || *248-630-3003* X
*Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want
to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.