*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Sr. Linux / WebLogic Engineer *
*12+ Months *
The Sr. Linux / WebLogic Engineer will be responsible for performing the
following duties as well as other duties assigned:
· Patching all systems as directed by the Patching coordinator to
· Complete approved RFC’s
· Respond to incidents as necessary during their normal duty hour
· Off hours may be required based on requirements of the program
and coordination with customers.
· The resources will be on the Engineering Support Team and report
to the Sr. Manager of that team. They will take their direction from that
Manager or their delegate and work in coordination with the Program manager.
· Middleware – Tomcat, Apache, MQ, Data Power
· Network Understanding
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.