*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Sr QA -10 yrs+*
*Term**: TWO YEARS *
*CANDIDATE OVERVIEW: *
- This is a very high level consultative position requiring very senior
level skills and superlative communication skills and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate MUST have 10+ years QA experience with at least 5 years
in a leadership role.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology, or related discipline,
which could include Computer Science, Information Systems (IS) or
Management Information Systems (MIS). In lieu of a degree, related work
experience will be accepted, which includes working knowledge of software
applications and computer programming.
*PROJECT OVERVIEW: *
- Act as a Lead/Consultant level Software Test Engineer (STE) who will lead
the analysis and implementation of testing solutions for the client's
existing applications with very complex business or technical problems.
- Help develop the testing strategy for a very large project that will
replace many existing legacy systems with a system build on modern tools
and upgraded technology.
- Will handle broad-based problems that are strategic in nature and have an
impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the platform.
*DETAILED PROFILE: *
- Must have at least 10 years of related work experience in system testing,
which includes strong working knowledge of software applications, software
development life cycle, computer programming and testing methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to
interact effectively with others at all levels.
- Have the ability to translate a variety of complex technical information
into understandable terms and present results to a variety of audiences -
both technical and non-technical.
- Proven application of industry-standards, methodology, and terminology
relating to software/systems quality assurance and testing.
- Possess excellent negotiation skills with the ability to find successful
resolutions for complex issues.
- Proven ability to consider technical decisions as part of a
multidimensional problem, balancing standards, principles, project
management disciplines (scope, cost, schedules), team norms (consultation,
decision-making, communication) and process.
- Demonstrated ability at advanced troubleshooting and problem solving
issues and able to pay close attention to details.
- Successful track record of coaching, mentoring, and influencing others.
- Proven ability to assess implications and interconnections of proposed
system changes on the processes and factors related to the insurance
business or common business functions (e.g. marketing, sales, and financial
- Proven ability to work with solutions architects on large projects to
provide input on designs that will increase testing automation and allow
for targeted manual testing reducing overall time and increasing quality.
*TECHNICAL SKILLS LISTING: *
- Test planning: 6 + Years
- C#: 1-2 Years
- .Net: 2-4 Years
- ASP.NET: 2 - 4 Years
- Client/Server: 4 - 6 Years
- Tester: 6 + Years
- Automated Testing: 6 + Years
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design: 4 - 6 Years
- Test Cases: 6 + Years
- Test Methodologies: 6 + Years
- Test Scripts: 6 + years
- QTP: 4 -6 years
- Quality Center: 4 -6 years
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.