Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*interview: Face to Face after Tele.*
*Business Requirements Analyst*
*Primary Responsibilities include:*
· Develop Business Processes and Requirements for new Business Voice
· Develop High-Level (“Level 0”) and Mid-Level (“Level 1”) and low
level (“Level 2”) process flows for Service Fulfillment (Sales, Order
Management, Delivery, Provisioning, Activation, Billing and Service
Assurance (Care and Repair) for commercial products
· Develop Business Requirements/User Stories for the launch of new
products, features or capabilities.
· Participate in Sprint Grooming and/or JAD Sessions to drive
refinement and alignment of requirements.
· Support the development of Usability and User Interface requirements
and End User Content documentation
Engage Appropriate Stakeholders and Establish Alignment
· Drive Alignment with Stakeholders on the business process and
requirements to support the Sales, Service Delivery and Care of new
products and features.
· Clearly identify Information-Provider stakeholders as well as from
Decision-Maker stakeholders and engage with each appropriately.
Support standard Project/Program Management Processes
· Assist the Business Services Program Manager to support Project
Initiation Requests (“PIR”), creation of Business Scope and Approach
(“BSA”) and change control process where needed
Leverage Existing Standard Templates, Tools and Processes
· Leverage internal templates for standard deliverable creation
· Create and maintain process flows in Visio
· Schedule internal/external reviews & approvals for each deliverable
Conduct transition of knowledge & deliverables upon completion of scope of
work and prior to roll off
*Required Skill Sets:*
· At least 7 years of experience in a Telecom ((MSO, CLEC, IXC, RBOC,
Supplier, etc.) environment focused on the development and/or
implementation of Enterprise Voice Services
· Experience with Commercial Voice Solutions and Numbering (e.g.,
Trunking, Hosted PBX, IP Centrex, etc.) is required
· Business Requirements gathering and documentation experience a Must
· Knowledge of Enterprise OSS/BSS architectures
· Proficiency with Visio, PowerPoint, Word and Microsoft Project
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with both Agile Software Development methodology a plus
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.