Please reply at

between us and the end client.

WebLogic Admin
Long-term Contract

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:*
6-8 years experience required
Strong experience working with Oracle on Unix using command line and GUI
SQL tools.
Strong knowledge of relational database design and support, including the
support of large UNIX/Oracle based enterprise software systems
System Analysis experience in the support/operation of an enterprise wide
carrier class application, pref. a wireless environment (8+ yrs preferred)
Experience in testing, quality and change management methodologies
Previous experience in 24hrs/day, 7days/week system support capacity

*Minimum required experience :*
At least 3 years of Unix
At least 3 years of WebLogic.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123