Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Business Analyst (Retail Brokerage Trading Systems)*
*Location: Menlo Park, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
Research, analyze and document business and functional requirements for
enhancements to retail brokerage trading systems.
Write detailed business requirements definition (BRD) documents for
customer-facing and internal brokerage systems features and enhancements.
Write detailed functional requirements definition (FRD) documents
Explain/interpret functional requirements for technical developers, quality
assurance testers, and business users throughout the system development
Perform and/or manage user acceptance tests of new systems, enhancements,
Work with marketing and training departments to plan, position, promote,
and support product launches.
Develop a high level of knowledge and expertise in the company’s systems
and business domain, to become a valuable knowledge resource for the
- Minimum 3 years product management and/or business analysis experience.
- Excellent technical writing skills, including specific experience in
the preparation of business requirements, functional specification, or
software specification documents.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the brokerage or securities industry.
- Knowledge of stock, bond, option, and mutual fund investing from
personal investing experience is a significant plus and can substitute for
brokerage work experience.
- Knowledge of margin trading, short selling, and personal income tax
treatment of securities transactions will be particularly valuable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required, including
presentation, negotiation, and interviewing / fact gathering.
- Business application programming or business systems quality assurance
testing experience will be considered valuable.
- BA or BS in Business Information Systems, Business Management,
Marketing, or related discipline required.
- Retail brokerage licenses (Series 7, 63, etc.) are valuable but not
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.