*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
- *Must have SWIFT and FlexCube experience.*
- 7+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing
- Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test
environment problems and issues.
- Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality
assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test
- Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test
methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and
performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional
- Uses advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical
assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test
- Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the
development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and assignments, and
monitors project status in comparison to cost/time projections.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification
- Documents all phases of QA process.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.:
Yahoo ID: shivani.pheno...@yahoo.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Gtalk ID: shivani.pheno...@gmail.com <harshit...@ymail.com>
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.