Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below position.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*
*Title: Business Systems Analyst10 month contractLocation: Roseland, NJ, or
*Rate: $53/Hr on C2C*
*Business Systems Analyst with Insurance Industry Background for a 10 month
*The consultant must have at least 7 years of experience as a Business
Systems Analyst. The client will require a face to face interview. *
*The location can be either in Roseland, NJ or Dresher, PA**. *
*Scope of Work*:
This position is for a Senior Business Systems Analyst in the Group
Insurance IT Business Systems Analysis Area. The Business Systems Analyst
role supports the acquisition, analysis, and definition of business
requirements, software requirements, security documentation, requirements
traceability and the definition/planning of user test cases.
- Conducts requirements elicitation using multiple techniques for
complex enhancements and initiatives.
- Documents business requirements.
- Performs analysis, documents business problems and recommends
- Accountable for the creation of all artifacts for the BSA role
including: Requirements Management Plan, Business Requirements, Software
Requirements, Security Review Checklist, Requirements Traceability Matrix,
User Acceptance test plan.
- Faces off with business customers, project managers and technical
- Strong analytical skills
- 7+ years business systems analysis experience
- Prior insurance experience is a plus
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime when needed.
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter also a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment and willingness to see issues through to resolution
- Proven flexibility and adaptability in effectively driving results in
an environment of changing priorities
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to
manage diverse client groups and influence others without direct authority
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- May conduct peer reviews
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/>protection is active.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.