*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Sr. Java Developers (4) – Local candidates to NY or local BOSTON
candidates are GOLD*
*Phone Hire *
*EAD,GC and Citizens*
These developers will be working on web applications used for their backend
services, such as Sales Order Data, Billing Systems, and Phone Bills for
App purchases. SOA experience is huge for this role. There will be a lot of
integration and deployment as they are just now integrating with Amazon’s
Web Services Cloud technologies (AWS). This is a highly backend development
role and the ideal candidate will have experience with automation testing
and developing in an Agile environment. Communication is a key part to this
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Software Engineering, Computer Science
or related discipline.
• 5+ years of Core Java programming and open source technologies like
Spring Framework, Spring REST API, Hibernate, JMS, JSON, Maven, XML
processing (e.g. JAX-B, Xerces), SOA/Web Services (REST) , Junit testing,
EasyMock, PowerMock, Mockito
• Proven ability and experience working on a team developing, and
maintaining highly available scalable systems.
• A strong foundation in object-oriented concepts, design patterns, and
• Strong SOA experience.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work and participate in a multi-site environment with open and
collaborative style of communications.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Previous experience with GIT software control strongly preferred
• Experience or strong interest in advanced technologies (i.e. nosql, cloud
• Previous experience working in Scrum/Agile a plus.
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast!
Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/>protection is active.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.