This is in Reference to the below Position.
***Please reply with Updated Resume and below mentioned details to
or call 630-242-8896 Extn: 302 ASAP***
*Job Title : SFDC Architect Location : San Francisco, CA Duration
: 12+Months / Full Time (Both Options)*
*Interview : Telephonic + Skype*
*Must Have Skills: Force.com, Apex, Visual Force, process experience on
sales cloud, service cloud*
· Provides technical direction for the development, design, and
systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through
· Understands SFDC concepts technically and able to provide the
workarounds to the client if there is a product limitation.
· Should have extensive experience on Apex, Visual Force and
integration through web services
· Should have extensive experience on configurations and
customizations on sales cloud, service cloud modules
· Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments
to improve service to our clients.
· Reviews work of development team.
· Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective
· Keeps project manager well informed of status of development
effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
· Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing
technical risks throughout the project.
· Communicates and enforces coding standards
*Kindly Provide Me the Full Details:*
1) Full Name as per (SSN):
2) Contact No:
3) Mail ID:
5) Current Location:
7) Visa Status:
8) Skype ID:
*Note: Please Ignore the mail if your Profile doesn't match the Requirement
but your Reference for this would be much Appreciated.*
Thanks & Regards,
*Manoj G *Ph*:* 630-242-8896 Extn: 302;
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || www.aesinc.us.com|| *G&Y IM*:
*For More Requirements*: *http://manojgundapaneni.blogspot.in/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.