*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

*Note: I am not into bench sales, please don't add me to your distribution

Title: Sales force Developer

Location: San Joes, CA

Duration: 6+ months

The client is looking for a Sales force developer consultant with
experience in develop EAI Integration Architecture. Good communication
skills required.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource ManagerProcal Technologies Inc,1506 Stelton Road, 2nd
Floor, Suite APiscataway, NJ-08854Email: gop...@procaltech.com
<gop...@procaltech.com>Direct: 732-429-1833Fax: 732-231-2310 *

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed