I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have the below multiple
Avaya IVR positions for different roles*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
AVAYA CTI DEVELOPER
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
CTI Support for Screen popping - Call information display (caller's number
(ANI), number dialed (DNIS), and Screen pop on answer, with or without
using calling line data. Generally this is used to search a business
application for the caller's details.
CTI Support for Dialing - Automatic dialing and computer-controlled dialing
(power dial, preview dial, and predictive dial).
Support for Phone control - Includes call control (answer, hang up, hold,
conference, etc.) and feature control (DND, call forwarding, etc.).
CTI Support for Transfers - Coordinated phone and data transfers between
two parties (i.e., pass on the Screen pop with the call.).
CTI Support for Call center - Allows users to log in as a call center agent
and control their agent state (Ready, Busy, Not ready, Break, etc.).
CTI Support for Call routing - The automatic routing of calls to a new
destination based on criteria normally involving a database lookup of the
caller's number (ANI) or number dialed (DNIS).
CTI Support for Advanced call reporting functions - Using the detailed data
that comes from CTI to provide better-than-normal call reporting.
Voice recording integration - Using data from CTI to enrich the data stored
against recorded calls.
Main responsibilities-IT Services Voice & Data Manager Job Description
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities-
· Develop, enhance and test scripts on CTI with Avaya Contact
· Proven working knowledge and experience and background of CTI
technologies and architectures
Primary role and responsibility
· Develop, enhance and test communications applications and Scripts.
· Excellent knowledge of Java coding and development with Avaya and
Contact center environment.
· Specialized knowledge and understanding
· Strong understanding of networking, TCP/IP, client/server
architectures and socket communications.
· Strong Experience with Computer Telephony Integration with Avaya
PBX platforms and using programming interfaces such as TSAPI or JTAPI or
· Experience with legacy signalling protocols including ISDN and
· Prior experience with Session Manger, Avaya Communication Manager
and AES servers.
· Strong Hands on experience using CTI APIs of Avaya.
· Proficiency in Object Oriented Design using languages such as
C/C++ or C#.
· Strong experience in SIP Protocols.
· Experience in design and development of multi-threaded or
· Strong diagnostic skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.