Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Senior Java Developer/Lead & UI Java
Developer **@ **Bothell, WA**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : ** Senior Java Developer/Lead*

*Location : ** Bothell, WA*

*Duration : 6 - 18 Months Contract*

*Background Check*

 *Job Description:*

 *Need Lead Experience.*

Senior Java Developer with demonstrated skills and experience as follows;

-Java, J2EE, Webservices, Database, Hibernate and Spring with
Onsite-Offshore model exp.

-Strong analysis and design skills and experience with J2EE design
patterns, especially OOAD and WCS 7.

-Different software development methodologies such as Agile and waterfall.

-Able to take high level concepts and turn them into designs/specifications

-Good communication skills and ability to express ideas/concerns.

-Able to take ownership and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.

-Experience in version control tools preferred.

 *Title : ** UI Java Developer*

*Location : ** Bothell, WA*

*Duration : 6 - 18 Months Contract*

*Background Check*

 *Job Description:*

 -Extensive knowledge of *JSP* is must

-Very good hands on experience in *JSP, JSTL, Ajax, JQuery, JavaScript,
HTML, Flash *and* CSS*

-Good Understanding of software development life cycle

-Good programming skill

-Good communication skill

-Experience in developing *mobile based application*.

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 – 3 References:*

*Employer Details: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing