Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : Senior PeopleSoft developer
Location : Downtown Chicago.IL
Duration : 1 year contract more likely to turn into a 3 year contract.

*Must have: *
Peoplesoft development experience with in-depth knowledge of PS Financial
Experience with PeopleSoft development technologies –( PeopleCode,
Application Designer, Component Interface, Application Engine , SQR,
Application Packages, and XML Publisher ) used to technically design,
develop and test interfaces and conversions modifications.
5 years of experience with design and development of Workflow.
5 years of reporting experience using Crystal reports, nVision and XML
Experience working closely with business and functional teams to translate
functional specifications into technical solutions.
Experience in writing SQL queries, data analysis and validation
Experience and knowledge of integration points to and from PeopleSoft Fin

Direct: 203-652-1444*123