Please reply at

between us and the end client.

*Java DevelopersDowntown Chicago,IL -- F2F1+Year Contract*

*Must-haves *6-8 years of Java Programming(almost all core backend
Either specific Ecommerce experience or experience working on
customer/consumer facing applications
Oracle or MySql Database experience
Spring MVC
Exp with web services REST or SOAP
Exp working in an Ecommerce environment at least 6 years
Agile Experience

*Plusses *
J2EE Certification

Direct: 203-652-1444*123