Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Enterprise Architect - SAP*
location: Boston MA
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and
technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines
solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure
teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Provide architectural leadership to the Solution Architects each of
which works closely with the lines of business (LoB) in delivering
solutions. The incumbent sets strategic direction and provides detailed
guidance on the deliverables, oversees practice engagements, and takes
responsibility for the outcomes and client satisfaction. The incumbent will
also be required to work closely with stakeholders from various LoBs to
develop blueprints, architecture target states, and roadmaps. S/he will
provide support to the Enterprise Architecture Board to positively
influence the strategic direction of EA at National Grid.
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change
- Analyzes the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop
opportunities for improvement such as improving business processes,
expanding capacity, reducing time & cost, and increasing effectiveness.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their
potential impact on the enterprise.
- "Sell" the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the implementation of an EA based on enterprise
business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring
- Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application
portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the EA).
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards,
as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit
systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is
necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes,
structures or culture) and financial impact of the EA.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Consulting: Build and maintain credibility & trust when exposed to
executive and senior level management and business partners.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Provides technical leadership, supervision,
participates in staffing decisions, coaching and mentoring to team members.
Recommends training programs targeting specific areas of improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer science, Information Systems
or a related study, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term
perspectives of situations.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- At least Five years of experience in solution areas such as
application design and development, application integration, middleware,
database management or operations, information security, technical
architecture, network management etc
- *Very Strong experience in architecting SAP solutions. SAP, SAP
ERP/ECC, SAP BO/BW, SAP HANA, Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver with specific
emphasis on PI, BI, MDM and EP.*
- Well rounded technology experience/exposure - Java, Microsoft, IBM,
Open Source, SAP, Peoplesoft etc.
- Proven Ability to develop detailed Solution design. Understands
Architecture Constructs - (Architecture & Design patterns, protocols SOAP,
REST etc.), Development Methodologies (Agile, Iterative etc.).
- Experience working with cross-functional technical teams. The ideal
candidate will possess technology, business, and architecture background
that enables them engage at the CXO level as well as with business partners
and solution vendors. S/he should also have a demonstrated ability to think
strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the
ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Ability to understand the organization's political climate and how to
navigate the political waters.
- Possesses the essential consulting skills. These skills include but
are not restricted to planning & preparation, expectation setting,
persuasion, negotiation & objection handling, tact & diplomacy, sales &
- Written & Verbal Communication Skills: Articulate and effective
communicator & presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions
in simple or understandable terms.
- Works well with others.
- Has a solid technical background.
- Is a respected leader.
- Is charismatic.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice; is
more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
Is motivated by long-term results.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.