Hope you are doing well......
Please find the below requirement and respond with the updated resume.
*Name: Franklin William Raj .G *
*Skill: Java/J2EE Project Lead ( Sun Certified)*
*Location: Tampa, Fl*
*Sun Certified Professional *with 8 years of experience in Financial Domain
(Shareowner Services, Issuer Services and Corporate Trust) in *Architecting,
Designing, Developing and Maintaining* Intranet/Internet/Standalone
applications using *Java, J2EE*, *Java swings, Oracle, AS2,* *SQL Server,
Web Services,* *XML*, *Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere, Together
Soft*and frameworks Java *Spring,
Hibernate and MVC. *Have exposure to *SOA *and* Agile Development
· Requirement, Design and Technical Analysis of the specifications
- Strong Experience in *Developing* *Application Programs* using *Java/J2EE
- Experience in *Object Oriented Analysis*, *Design *and *Development*.
· Good working knowledge on *Service Oriented Architecture and
· Experience in Coding the Client tier (*Java Swings, HTML, JSP,
· Experience in Business tier (*Handler classes, Business objects,
DAO, beans* using *EJB *and frameworks like spring*, Hibernate and Spring
MVC design patterns*).
· Experience in database tier using *SQL Server
2000/2005/2008* and *Oracle
9i/10G *(development using views, functions, triggers, stored procedures
- Deployment and Support of various *J2EE *applications on *Apache
Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere*
- Well versed in deploying application in *UNIX/Windows environment* and
have commendable knowledge on *UNIX scripting*.
- Handled multiple *migration & upgrade* projects like Solaris to Linux,
Websphere to BXP, iPlanet to Apache etc.
- Designed and developed a Standalone TOAD like Tool to allow attain
database connectivity across any databases *Java metadata, Java swings
and syntax highlighter.*
- Designed and developed a Utility to monitor the health check of
various applications across various regions and using various interfaces to
interact with them.
- Have worked extensively in Agile development environments and have
contributed as a scrum team member for the entire project lifecycle .Have
been involved in Sprint planning /Design and have effectively set and met
- Excellent *communication skills*, ability to work independently or as
a team and highly motivated.
- *Mentored* other programmers and Expert in *trouble shooting* problems.
- Strong Work Ethics and an earned reputation for meeting deadlines and
delivering Mission Critical Solutions.
· Coordination of the Project task with teams at Onsite/Offshore.
· Have been *coordinating the onshore offshore model* other than
the key roles of J2EE web based Development for the past 4 years from
· Have very good working knowledge and experience in *financial
domain (Security Industries).*
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.