*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*Need Sr. iOS developer *

*someone who has made e-commerce app would be HUGE. Otherwise, Strong iOS
developer.*

*Job Title: Sr./Lead. iOS Developer*

*Location: Needham MA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Phone then skype*

*We are looking for an iOS senior developer who can be a leader as we
continue to develop a sophisticated eCommerce mobile application for a
large restaurant chain out of our Boston office.  Specifics about the role:*

*Tech Skill Set*

·         3+ years of iOS application development for publicly-facing apps
in Apples App Store (and, overall 5+ years of development experience when
combined with experience outside of Objective C coding)

·         Objective C is a must have (Java is a nice to have)

·         Expert level knowledge of the iOS SDK (recent experience with SDK
7 is very useful but not mandatory)

·         Knowledge of performance optimization techniques is useful but
not required

·         Help develop the next generation mobile presence, which will be
rolled nationwide as one of their most important customer touch points

·         Architect, design, and build capabilities within the iOS native
application

·         Experience with formal development practices, including
documentation (UML, etc...), structured/well written code that conforms to
industry standard best practices/patterns, and unit/integration testing

·         Working knowledge of how to communicate with RESTful services

*Other Skills Required*

·         eCommerce domain knowledge is required (though, we'd relax this
requirement for a person with great iOS tech skills)

·         Prior experience with onshore/offshore communication for
distributed development

·         It is a heavy client facing role, so great verbal and written
communication is essential

·         Experience with Agile development processes is helpful

·         Experience with tools such as Jira and Git are not mandatory, but
would help ramp-up

·         Involves working with clients and our internal user experience
team to drive capabilities to market

·         Ability to work independently and also manage others

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*