Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Senior Citrix Engineer
6+ months with extentions

Bachelor's degree preferred or previous commensurate experience
5+ years experience - specialized knowledge of the definition, design and
implementation of Citrix, AD and network
Citrix CCA certification or higher preferred
MSCE/MCITP certification preferred
Experience supporting Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Xenapp/XenDesktop
6.0, 6.5, Edgesight
Hands-on knowledge of Citrix products including NetScaler, Branch Repeater,
and Access Gateway solutions
Experience with Windows Server (2000, 2003, 2008), solution design and
Experience with Active Directory and Network fundamentals, protocols (such
as TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS), Group Policy and Profile Management.Desktop and
application integration with XP and Windows 2000 including login script,
registry and other related application integration and troubleshooting
Knowledge of performance tuning tools and network management systems.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123