Title: AbInitio Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 1 Year+
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 years of experience in Software Development and Support
- At least 5 Years' experience in Application Design & Development using
ETL, SQL, and Unix Scripting
- At least 3 years' experience in Ab Initio ETL Development
- At least 1 year experience in Ab Initio EME (Enterprise Meta Environment)
- Strong understanding of AbInitio EME/Version Control concepts
- At least 1 year of experience with Job Scheduling tools - Control M
- Familiarity Ab initio specific deployment steps - Release and packaging
- Knowledge of AbInitio branching and merging strategies
- Experience creating abinitio projects and sandboxes in pre-prod
- AbInitio code troubleshooting
- Common sandbox management
- Configuration and support of multiple test environments
- String UNIX scripting skills
- Support non-prod environments for code/batch failures
- Monitoring and creation of Critical/New job streams.
- Act as "gate keeper" for all new jobs created, tested and ultimately
placed in production.
- Plans, develop, coordinate, perform and direct the activities of batch
job scheduling administration using Control-M and provide recommendations
for upgrade, patch work, directory clean up, etc.
- Experience with the Teradata and/or DB2 database platforms
- Experience with the Agile delivery methodology.
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Java code development/deployment
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>
We apologize if this mail has reached you in error. To remove you from our
mailing list, please respond to this email, specifying your EMAIL ID.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.