Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position   : .NET Developer
Location  : Glenview,IL
Duration  : 6 months plus- could go as long as 2 years

*Skills :*
Strong familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and ASP.NETspecifically
Experience with ASP.NET MVC framework and relevant  design patterns
Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
Query writing and Stored Procedure / TSQL skills
Experience with the Microsoft Entity Framework ORM
Strong Fluency in the C# programming language, and at least decent working
knowledge of
Some experience in Windows Powershell a plus
Working knowledge of using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source
control as well as ALM
Strong HTML / Client side skills
Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup
Good knowledge of CSS selectors and styles
Familiarity with the Javascript programming language and jQuery platform.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123