Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Front End Web Developer
Salem, NH
6 months Contract

*Interview time: Hire off phone within 24 hours. 30 minute call*

HTML 5 development experience
Solid understanding of Responsive UI
Solid understanding of Frameworks such as twitter bootstrap, bootstrap or
CSS3 development experience
Solid javascript experience
Experience with either MVC or MVVM architecture
Experience working in an agile environment

Any technical certifications

Direct: 203-652-1444*123