Please submit resumes to

Title: Performance Test Lead wiht Retail E-Commerce exp
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

- Minimum 6 to 8 Yrs of Experience in Functional and Integration Testing

- Minimum 2 to 3 Yrs of expertise in eCommerce and/or Retail Testing

- Experience in working with Onsite and Offshore teams

- Agile project Experience a must

- Exposure to Rally and Jira tools a must

- Exposure to automation tools a added benefit

- Expert in Test Processes and Documentation

- Good Knowledge of Content Management, SQL a must

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: *** <>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed