I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have the below multiple
Avaya IVR positions for different roles*. *
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
VOICE USER INTERFAE DESIGNER
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12 Months
* Develops high level functional and technical design
specifications into design.
* Coordinates in resolving highly complex software development
issues that arise in production environments. Understands the entire
project context, and demonstrates the knowledge of end-to-end application
* Awareness on hardware, operating systems software,
application programs, or network.
* Drives the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concept
and software development methodologies framework for structuring, planning,
and controlling the process of developing an information system.
* Builds solution design for support and maintenance work for
moderate to complex service environment. Responsible for multiple
* Technical ownership of an application from requirement
analysis to implementation.
* Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of one or
more technical discipline /application programming and analysis.
* Expert to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex
problems and offer programming solutions at an advanced level.
* Competent to work in all phases of applications programming.
Possesses and applies an advanced understanding of the principles of
* Thorough understanding of key business processes and ability
to communicate and translate those needs to technical teams.
* Expert in trouble shooting and problem solving skills to
resolve defects, incidents and problems.
* Advanced Problem solving skills to assess design
alternatives and perform tradeoffs to determine designs or functionality
that best meet customer needs.
Required Candidate Profile
* 3 years of IVR development experience using
Avaya Dialog Designer
* Experience in gathering IVR requirements and creating Voice
User interface designs
* Working knowledge of Java, Web Development and Tomcat
* Knowledge about the administration of Avaya VPMS, AAEP.
* Any database experience is desirable
* Experience in Visio
* Ability to work in a team oriented and fast paced environment
* Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
* Solid organization, problem solving, communication, and
* Mandatory Skills Required: Avaya Dialog Designer, VUI
Design, Core Java, VPMS, AAEP.
Education: Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent work
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686 || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.