Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : Security  Administrator III/ Identity Manager
Location : Des Peres,MO
Duration : 6 month contract

*Must-haves*8 years of experience designing/configuring Identity Management
3+ years of architecting and integrating identity & access management
software into infrastructure
1-3 years of experience managing deployments of at least one Identity
Management product (i.e. – Symplified Singlepoint SSO, Oracle ESSO, etcl)
Identity Management familiarity with either Single Sign On or Self Service
Password Reset
Experience working with an IDM tool such as: Microsoft ILM, Microsoft FIM,
Net IQ, or OIM)
Understanding of Active Directory

Experience with one of the following development languages: J2EE, Java,
JavaScript, or
Experience with Powershell or VB scripting
Experience working with Microsoft ILM or FIM

*Role*This candidate will be joining our client’s Identity and Access
Management team. He/she will be responsible for helping implement and build
out a new enterprise identity management solution. Therefore, this person
will be working with business owners of several different applications used
across the enterprise to chart out a workflow process for IDM Provisioning.

Daily Responsibilities Breakdown: 45% IDM build out, 45% SSO build out, 10%
working with Active Directory.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123