*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*
POSITION : DATA MAPPER/DATA ANALYST
Location: CINCINNATI, OH
Duration: 6+ months
The Data Analyst role will capture and document data lineage throughout the
entire solution. These activities include creating data profiles for use
during testing phases. Daily tasks include working with QA, support, and
development groups to analyze and report data issues. Also reporting data
trends to project stakeholders. Data Analyst participates in the data
technical designs and supports all phases of the software development
Essential Job Functions:
This position will assist the project team with data mapping, SQL, XML,
canonical modeling, XSLT development. Candidate must have working
knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and supporting XSLT,
XSD, DTD, JSON, and namespace. The position needs experience in the data
analysis, design, and integrity. The position is responsible for
documenting data lineage for the entire solution.
- 2 - 3 years' experience data analysis
- 2 - 3 years' documenting data lineage
- 2 - 3 years' experience with XML Schemas, XML, XSLT
- 2 - 3 years' experience with SQL
- 2 - 3 years' experience with SOA methodology
- Working experience of canonical modeling
- Working experience with creating various kinds of mappings
(XSDs, DBs, JSON, EDIs, and text files)
- Working knowledge of XSLT
- Participate in the design and implementation of large and/or
architecturally significant applications.
- Champion company standards and best practices. Work to
continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and
Nice to Have:
- Data modeling experience
- Working knowledge of data modeling tools like Erwin
- Working experience using Altova Toolset (including XMLSpy,
MapForce, and SchemaAgent)
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A**Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.