Hi All,

Hope you doing well. Please check the below requirement and let me know if
you have any consultant.  *Mail me:** srou...@atgcorp.com
<srou...@atgcorp.com> **or* *call @** 248-630-3003 Ext 100.*

*Position # 1*

*Senior MSTR Dashboard Developer*

*San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 2-4 Months*

*Rate :Open *

*Positions : 2-5*

*Skill :*

Visualization skillset MicroStrategy dashboard and report development.

Dashboard Development - Dashboard Applications

 *Position # 2*

*Report/Dashboard Developer*

*Universal City, CA*

*Duration: 2-4 Months*

*Rate :Open *

*Positions : 2-5*

Experience in *Dashboard Development & Document Objects**.*

Excellent Communication

*Thanks and Regards*
*Sravan Routhu*
*Advance Technology Group Inc*srou...@atgcorp.com || *248-630-3003* X
*Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want
to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **