Please reply at

*Note *: This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

*Senior .NET DeveloperDowntown Atlanta,GA -- Locals or Near BY11 months

*Green Card and US Citizens ONLY*

C# .Net
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
SQL Server
XML and SQL using ODBC connectivity
Create detailed Technical Designs
Works independently and owns tasks

*Plusses :*
Commercial banking knowledge is beneficial but not necessary.
DB2 Experience a plus

*Day to Day : *
This is a Senior .Net position. The candidate will be utilized across
multiple projects in flight that require C#, VB.Net, web development, and
web service experience.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123