We are looking for *Business System Analyst *for one of our clients in *CT*.
Kindly go through the below job description and let me know your
interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with
pay rate details on W2.
*Job Title : Business System Analyst*
*Client : Travelers*
*Location : Hartford, CT*
*Duration : 6 Months Extendable Contract *
*Pay Rate : $Open*
Need 3 - 6 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst and need
skills like BRD (Business Requirements Document) ,SRD (Systems Requirements
*Only GC's and Citizen*
The Catastrophe Strategy & Analysis division is seeking a self-motivated
Business Systems Analyst to help enhance and maintain our Data Modeling
Systems. You will be joining a group of dedicated professionals charged
with leading Travelers to be in position to endure catastrophic loss from
natural and man-made perils.
This position will work closely with our business customers and the IT
Development Team. The Business Systems Analyst will work in a team
environment analyzing business problems, devising solutions, producing
documentation, and supporting the software development. This individual
will ensure that the Catastrophe Strategy & Analysis systems deliver the
functionality that both our internal and external customers need. This
individual will also be expected to become an expert on the business,
products and workflow.
The major roles and responsibilities of this position will include:
* Analyze business needs and processes, and develop detailed requirements
documentation for changes, enhancements, and new development.
* Research and analyze business problems to determine if systems solutions
are advisable and available.
* Determine impacts to workflow and assist in the development of new
* Support both large enhancements and ongoing system maintenance work
* Support the planning and execution of testing.
* Assist in troubleshooting application issues with the business and
* Assist and support the definition, development, and implementation of
systems-based and non- systems-based solutions.
* Build close working relationships with both business and IT partners.
* Build understanding of the business unit supported.
* Provide management with accurate and timely status information.
* BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, Communications or related field (GPA of
* 3 - 6 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst.
* Experience with following business analyst competencies:
Ø Requirements elicitation.
Ø Requirements documentation.
Ø Requirements management and communication.
* Experience utilizing the following business analyst artifacts:
Ø BRD (Business Requirements Document)
Ø SRD (Systems Requirements Document)
Ø Process Workflow Diagrams
* Ability to adjust priorities based on changing situations.
* Ability to embrace feedback and the desire to further develop skills.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Ability to support change through collaboration, brainstorming, asking
questions, and thinking outside of the box.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Access / SQL and working with large datasets.
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com
Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.