Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Tivoli Identity & Access Management Team Lead
Location: Austin, TX
4+ Months Contract

*Client needs a Tivoli Identity & Access Management Lead *Oversee the
design and build activities for an IBM Tivoli Identity & Access Management
solution. Manage day-to-day design activities, providing direction to 2-3
technical SMEs.
Review team’s design artifacts, ensuring they are consistent and complete
Track and manage issues & risks preventing forward progress
Monitor and maintain the MS Project workplan for team activities
Manage client counterpart expectations – defining & executing a schedule to
get necessary client & user feedback.
Produce weekly status reports
Manage scope and changes to scope.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123