Hi,

Hope you doing well. Please check the below requirement and let me know if
you have any consultant.  *Mail me:** srou...@atgcorp.com
<srou...@atgcorp.com> **or* *call @** 248-630-3003 Ext 100.*

*QA Web Tester*

*Location: Los Angeles CA*

* Duration: Long Term Rate: Open *

*Job Description:*

*       Heavy Web services testing experience desired for SOAP and REST
(SOAP UI and JMeter)
*       Should work very closely with the Business Analysts and developers
for estimation, Unit tests, RTMs and functional testing . UAT Participation
*       30-40% work will be in manual testing with Regression
*       SQL experience in Oracle or SQL Server needed.
*       Cross Browser testing
*       Should have agile experience with a TDD mindset.
*       Worked in Java Application environment
*       Exposure to QC and JIRA is desirable
*       Exposure to QTP (Not just knowledge but hands on)
*       After a few cycles the QA engineer should be able to recommend
automation.
*       Should have min 6 years' experience. Must have a college degree in
computer science or equivalent.
*       Shell scripting desired
*       Clear communication skills.

  *Requirements:*

*       QA experience- Looking for between 5-10 years of experience in QA-
Client already have a QA Manager/Lead, so looking for a mid-senior level
resource,
*       Web Services testing experience- MUST have- testing in SOAP, REST
using SOAPUI, and JMeter

*Thanks and Regards*
*Sravan Routhu*
*Advance Technology Group Inc*srou...@atgcorp.com || *248-630-3003* X
*Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want
to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **