Title: Configuration Management Consultant
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: 1 Year+
Configuration Management consultant to support the 50 plus development
sprint teams that utilize CM, CI/CD environments and tools.
Technical Skills and Essential Functions:
* 5 -7 yrs Experience designing and developing automated
application builds and deployments.
* Understanding of source control, branching and merge
* Ability to work closely with developers, test automation and
performance specialists, release management and infrastructure specialist
* Technical problem solving skills
* Understanding the interworking's of Windows, Linux and UNIX
* Database knowledge (Oracle/ MS SQL Server)
* Improve software development and deployment guidelines and
tools relating to the following areas of software configuration management:
source management and branching, build, deploy, and
* Supports development of process automation initiatives and
* Work with the IT Development and other IT team members to
refine and clarify requirements for development process automation
* Use appropriate technologies such as Hudson, AnthillPro,
uBuild, uDeploy, Jenkins, Electric Cloud etc. to perform build and
* Effectively communicate guideline and tool usage to IT
Development and other IT team members
* Participate in planning discussions with development and
other IT teams.
* Maintain expertise in the area of architecture, including
industry trends, strategies, and products to ensure that our assets are
effectively and efficiently utilized
* Execute Proof of Concepts on behalf of configuration
management, CI/CD (continuous integration / continuous deployment)
practice, assessing new products and methods, developing and implementing
appropriate practices across multiple development environments
* Continuously evaluate and recommend improvement to CI/CD
* Design, document and help optimize the CI/CD strategies in
order to reduce costs while ensuring quality
* Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current
* Skills in object, data, and / or process modeling, business
process design (5yrs.+)
* Lean/Agile development experience (3+ yrs), QA experience
* Ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels
(Executive Sponsors to team members); Ability to communicate technical
issues to non-technical individuals
* Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical
issues and challenges
* Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third
parties and suppliers
Experience, Qualifications, Technical Skills and Abilities:
* Continuous Integration tool sets: Hudson, Jenkins,
AnthillPro, uBuild, ANT, NANT, Maven, Sonar etc...
* Continuous Deployment tool sets: AnthillPro, uDeploy etc...
* Scripting: perl, shell, python, ruby, bean etc...
* Other Tools: Subversion, Nexus, Accurev, Git, MSTest, SoapUI,
Quality Center, HP ALM, other unit and acceptance testing tools
* Technologies: Java, .NET, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, SQL Server,
PROFILE, WebSphere, Weblogic, IIS
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.