6 months plus extensions

>From talking with the manager the big thing here is *strong active reports
with Web BI and Mobile applications, Go Office, and the upgrade from 10.2
to 10.2.1.*

*Must have Skill Set :*Advanced Report Studio skills, developing
master-detail, complex crosstab and chart designing
Very Strong Active Reports development skills for both Web BI and Mobile
applications
Must have Cognos Workspace experience, building complex and good looking
dashboards for C level executives.
Cognos Go OfficeCognos upgrade experience from version 10.2 to 10.2.1
Automation of report scheduling and delivery
Very Strong SQL Coding skills, should be able to write complex sqls without
any assistance
Oracle 11g SQL Tuning and Performance Turning
Very Strong framework manager data modeling skills (both relational and
dimensional (DMR))
Cognos Mobile reporting experience is a plus
Good communication skills, punctual and dedicate