Please send me the best-fit profiles for the below positions.
I can be reached via email: *mane...@sriveninfosys.net
<mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* or phone: *732-835-0098*
*Technical Project Manager*
*Location: Detroit, MI*
*face to face Interview*
Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use
of emerging technologies and associated services. Participates in the
evaluation, selection and application of new and emerging tools and
techniques. Has wide latitude in determining creative solutions to
strategic and operational needs. .
*Top Three Skills/Experience*
- Manage technical project execution and IT delivery, providing
day-to-day technical project leadership
- Demonstrated experience in managing cross-functional project delivery
for complex solutions on time and within budget.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, from
understanding complex details of internal project issues to executive level
discussions and presentations
- A high proficiency level in specific job related skills is required
- *Mandatory - Prior Healthcare Payer processing systems** (Claims,
Membership, Eligibility, etc.)*
- *Extensive experience in application development*
- *Four (4) to ten (10) years of Technical Project Management experience*
- Has wide latitude in determining creative solutions to strategic and
- Experience with working with externally hosted solutions and hosting
- Focus on designing and delivering technology with 3rd party integrated
- Provides strategic planning and comprehensive senior level technical
- Provides recommendations with options/alternatives to IT management
and technical staffs regarding feasibility of use and integration of
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced development environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 8 years related experience preferred.
- Experience in clinical or health care payer solutions
- Master's degree in related field preferred.
*Project Manager (ICD-10 Project)*
*Location: Richardson TX*
*Duration: end of year*
*Rate: $60/Hr on C2C*
*Mode of Interview: face to face*
This contractor will be assisting in the responsibilities at the direction
of the HCSC team for daily direction and management of the software
schedule and staff supporting the deliverables through implementation,
including risk mitigation. Responsible for tracking key project
milestones through the requirement, testing and implementation, based on
the project schedule and SDM Basic methodology. Coordinates the completion
of the business quality assurance plans for technical execution and ensure
traceability of requirements. Responsible for working with business and
technical leadership to develop the necessary project organization that
will be comprised of business staff and technical staff including
developers and quality assurance / test verification teams. Based on the
project needs will be responsible for overseeing/coordinating process
modeling of current and future state processes for claims processing and
customer servicing; acts as a liaison with the business unit, ITG,
consultants and management.
· Bachelor in Technology or Business Administration with 3 years
experience in project management, method analysis, or operations/systems
analysis OR 7 years experience in project management, method analysis, or
· Minimum of 7 years of IT or equivalent work experience, including
4 or more years progressive responsibility managing multiple small to large
complex projects in a cross-functional environment demonstrating project
· Experience working on process improvements with enterprise-wide
· Extensive knowledge in the use of Project Management
methodologies, iterative development methodologies (preferably Rational
Unified Process) and conducting gap analysis and making enhancements from
· Demonstrated experience in business process design. Experience
conducting future state analysis.
· Knowledge of risk, issue, change and defect management.
Experience interfacing with IT, external consultants, end users, and
· Knowledge of the end-to-end process of insurance claims
· Demonstrated presentation skills. Knowledge of insurance and
· Proven Project Management Disciplines or PMP certified
· Understanding of Portfolio Management methodologies.
· Ability and willingness to travel, including overnight stays as
· Proficient in Visio and process flow charting techniques.
· Experience with the end-to-end Blue Chip claims processing system
· Experience in healthcare claims processing
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.