Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

I have send you a requirement please go through it and send updated
profiles to
*amad...@crescensinc.com <amad...@crescensinc.com>*

Job Title:        Technical Testing Lead
Location:        Lenexa, Kansas
Duration:        Long Term Contract

Experience:    7 Years

*Requirements:*

·         Strong hands on testing capability within .NET stack

·         Strong .NET web application testing experience is key

·         Strong SQL back end test experience

·         ETL, Data warehouse, data migration testing experience is the
level we are talking about.  The ability to write custom complex queries
from scratch is necessary.

·         Agile - Testing experience within a Scrum like environment is
important.  The ability to successfully work with stakeholders and the
development team primarily through user stories and conversation is
required.

·         Leadership

·         The successful candidate is a Senior level tester that has
current strong technical skills.

·         At least 7+ years of experience

·         Strong communication skills - the ability to overcome both real
and perceived obstacles

·         The ability to participate in hands on testing

·         The ability to bring others up to speed

·         Desired Characteristics:

·         Strong automation background using HP QTP and/or UFT

Num

Skills

Priority

1

.NET web application testing

Must Have

2

PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS

Must Have

3

SQL back end testing
(ETL, Data warehouse, data migration testing experience, ability to write
complex custom Queries)

Must Have

4

Testing in Agile Environment

Must Have

5

Automation Testing with HP QTP and/or UFT

Nice to Have

6

Communication Skill

Must Have

Regards,

Madhan

Crescens INC

255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854

Ph: 732 305 2858 Ext 453 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: amad...@crescensinc.com

Gtalk/YIM:madhan.usrecruitment|
www.linkedin.com/pub/madhan-anbazhakan/50/893/81/

*|**www.crescensinc.com* <http://www.crescensinc.com/>* | "**E-Verify
Employer**"*

*Note: We can sponsor any work visas (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC) if
required, for qualified candidates.*