*Location: Bloomington, MN*
*Hire Method: Phone/Skype, Onsite if local (preferred)*
*Rate: 55/hr C2C*
*EAD, GC and Citizens*
*Qualified candidates will have a strong background in developing
applications using PL/SQL packages and procedures. You also must be highly
proficient in PL/SQL in order to qualify for this role.*
- Bachelor's Degree required, B.S. in Computer Science preferred
- 4+ years of PL/SQL Development experience
- Strong PL/SQL skills with the ability to create transactional
processes for the data (someone who can write PL/SQL from scratch).
- Develop scripts and programs to ensure data quality of large datasets
- Review and execute testing programs that addresses areas such as
database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Experience with Oracle 10G
- Experience with development tools TOAD, SQL Navigator, is a plus.
*Skills that are absolutely required: 2+ years of PL/SQL Development
experience (packages, procedures, functions, etc); UNIX, shell scripting,
Erwin, agile experience*
*Ideally they would like to bring on someone local but will hire someone
out of state. However, out of state candidates will need to relocate and
be onsite for the duration of the contract. They will make hiring decision
off of the phone (they will only do a second phone/Skype interview or
face-to-face interview if the candidate prefers)*
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email: **mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.