Please reply at

between us and the end client.

IOS Developer
Boca Raton, FL
3-6 month contract
Rate : 55/hr on C2C

*This individual will be responsible for :-*
Developing new features and maintaining existing iOS application.

*We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of: *Someone
who has 5 years of experience with iOS development using the standard iOS
tools – Cocoa, Objective-C, Xcode, etc.

A minimum experience with object-oriented development, such as: C#, C++,
Java, etc.
UI and UX expertise
Must have built at least a couple of complex apps that are available on the
iTunes store.
Have certified software engineering credentials (computer science degree
from a reputable university).
Must be able to work on a Mac
A solid understanding of object-oriented principles, design patterns, etc.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123