*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Mode of Interview: face to face, local only*
Accountable for task management and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
for assigned system / deliverables as part of a UAT team, for a large
UAT planning standards, practices, tools, templates
Effective use of Quality Center
*Metrics across UAT planning and execution *
* Leveraging the Ameriprise analyst toolset, including AQMS
documentation, Quality Center (Test cases, test defects and traceability),
and Clarity (project documentation)
* Establishing and following standards for communication of testing
* Demonstrating ability to properly execute test cases / scripts,
document defects and report results.
* Ability to apply effective automated testing.
* Demonstrating ability to properly engage test execution resources
from other areas.
* Effectively facilitating meetings related to test execution
*Specific Skill or Knowledge Required: *
· 3-5 years of analyst / testing experience across a variety of
projects Insurance product knowledge required
· Strong results orientation balanced by relationship management
and team building/motivation skills
· Strong verbal and written communications skills Strong
organization, problem solving, conflict resolution and relationship
· Must be a self-starter able to hit the ground running with little
oversight and day-to-day direction
· Vantage administrative system knowledge, experience, strongly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.