Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Position: * JDE Business Analyst*
Duration: *9 Months + *
*# of Positions: 1*
Work Week: *40 Hour Work Week*
Open Ended Assignment: *Yes*
Rate is low
*Key Knowledge Areas and Qualifications*
* Analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems
* Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or
development of new process/policies
* Partner with business representatives at all levels to assess, refine,
and drive solutions that positively impact client's customers.
* Maintain a detailed knowledge of the business' current technology and
* Take ownership of problems or support issues that arise in the operation
of assigned business systems, ensuring that all issues are resolved in an
expedient fashion and to user satisfaction
* The ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent task/projects is
* 1-2 years of experience in an a JDE business analysis type role within
Manufacturing or Operations where interaction with the business partners
and documenting functional expectations was achieved
* 1-2 years of experience designing and implementing complex business
* Strong oral and written communication and team leadership skills
* Ability to manage, track, and report on quality / defects metrics
* Experience creating and presenting executive level presentations
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.