Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Ruby on Rails
Manhattan (New York City)
* 3-6 months plus*
The duration is 3-6 months plus. It's a hands-on development/coding role.
Anyone legal to work in the US (H1, EAD, etc..).
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience and is energetic,
practical, has good software development practices, and is current with the
latest in open source and SaaS offerings. He/she will need to effectively
manage risk and deliver against multiple priorities.
In this role, you will be responsible for requirements gathering,
estimations, design, and development of server side software to help drive
our mobile and/or web products.
* 3-5 years experience with Ruby on Rails
* Experience or exposure developing APIs using REST
* Understanding of Relational databases.
* Experience with cloud servers such as AWS or Rackspace
* Excellent documentation and communication skills
* Understanding of project principals in agile, scrum, or XP
* Experience with version control such as GitHub or SVN
* Experience or exposure to deployment of applications
* Understanding of search engine integration such as
Lucene/SOLR or Sphinx
* 24/7 high-availability systems experience a plus
* Ability to work in a team environment
* An interest in learning and growing personally and
* Bachelor or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
or related field of study
* An analytical oriented mind that has an understanding or
ability to pick-up probability
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.