Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *PHP/Front End Developer *for a *6 months project *with
our *direct* *client* at *Austin, TX*. The qualifications are listed below.
If you are interested, please contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: PHP/Front End Developer*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Pay Rate : $35/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 *DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES:*

 *Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

3

Experience maintaining *Apache/MySQL/PHP* services in a *Linux environment
(LAMP) *

3

Standards-compliant web development utilizing *JavaScript, JQuery, HTML,
CSS and PHP*

2

Experience utilizing a *PHP Framework* such as *Symfony, Zend, CodeIgniter
or Laravel*

   2

Intermediate relational database experience including knowledge of
normalization, entity creation/modification and complex SQL query design
and development

2

Professional *Adobe Photoshop* and *Illustrator experience*

2

Technical requirements gathering and documentation experience

2

Experience with issue tracking systems, SCRUM/Agile project management,
planning and timeline estimation

1

Converting Photoshop design templates into valid HTML/CSS

 *Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

  Experience deploying sites to cloud hosted platforms (e.g. Amazon,
Rackspace)

you are interested.Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*