Please find below requirement from my Prime Vendor and submit your
consultants(Only Locals) with matching skill sets.
*Title:* Business Analyst
*Location:* Richardson, TX
Duration : Longterm
*GC||Citizens|| EADs only*
*Position Description: *
This position will be supporting the area that is responsible for the
elicitation and documentation of Business & System requirements and User
Acceptance Test Cases & Test Plans for approved system/application changes
that supports the Enterprise Health Care Management (EHCM) organization.
This area is also responsible for adhering to requirement and testing
policies and procedures that have been defined for the organization.
1. Healthcare Business Analyst
2. ICD9 / ICD 10
3. Good communication skills (verbal/written)
4. Candidates with healthcare will receive preference
1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
Business Administration with 3 years experience in project management,
method analysis, or operations/systems analysis OR 5 years experience in
project management, method analysis, or operations/systems analysis.
2. Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
3. PC proficiency to include but not limited to MS Office.
4. Experience with multiple full lifecycle software projects with
strong understanding of how each phase fits into the overall lifecycle.
5. Experience in documenting system/project requirements.
6. Experience in developing test plans.
7. Experience in using requirements management tools.
8. Experience with business modeling tools (i.e. Visio) and various
9. Knowledge of facilitation process or Facilitation and leadership
10. Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
11. Experience composing summaries.
12. At least 5 years experience in Healthcare
13. Strong Knowledge of ICD-9 and ICD-10
*Additional information on duties:*
1. Documentation of User Acceptance Test Plans and Test Cases.
2. Translate high-level business requirements into functional/system
requirements for the EHCM organization and manage changes to such
3. Elicitation and documentation of business and system/functional
requirements for all approved changes to business processes, systems and
policies for the Enterprise Health Care Management (EHCM) organization.
4. Define and document requirements utilizing standardized tools and
5. Document Requirements for Enterprise Health Care Management (EHCM)
projects (Tier 3 & 4) as required or requested.
6. Serve as liaison between developers and business.
7. Obtain consensus by facilitating communication and sign-off between
Business, IT (Internal HCSC and External Vendors) from initial requirements
to final implementation.
8. Function as a key contributor to the Release Management Team,
promoting both business and IT requirement understanding and agreement.
9. Escalate Requirement and Testing issues and changes to Requirements
and Testing Support Manager.
10. Schedule and facilitate Functional Team meetings.
11. Support implementation of ICD-10 coding
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
*Website : **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.