Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *Project Lead - Organizational Change Management and
Communications Lead* for a *6 months project *with our *direct*
*client* at *Austin,
TX*. The qualifications are listed below. If you are interested, please
contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: Project Lead - Organizational Change Management and
Communications Lead*

*Location: Austin, TX *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

The selected person will take the lead role in the creation, implementation
and monitoring of an *Organizational Change Management and Communications
Plan* for the *Microsoft Software Upgrade Project*. This position will
report to the AE *Information Technology* *PMO Project Manager* for the
Microsoft Software Upgrade Project.

 *The services to be delivered include, but are not limited, to: *

-Communications Strategy Development

-This position must develop the best and most appropriate communications
strategy and plan for Austin Energy's Microsoft Software

-Upgrade Project.

-Project Planning and Management

-While this position is not the project manager of the overall project, the
selected person must create and manage a project plan for the
Organizational Change Management and Communications portion of the project.
Thus, the selected person will serve as a sub-project manager.

-Needs Assessment

-The selected person must perform needs assessments once they have obtained
a thorough understanding of the project and of AE's culture and
environment. The assessments will be used to create the best and most
appropriate communications strategy and plan.

 *Minimum (Required):*

-Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university.

-Experience as a lead of an *Organizational Change Management and/or
Communications Team*.(8 years)

-Experience performing the lead role or serving as a project team member of
an *Organizational Change Management/Communications Team* as part of an
Information Technology project. (8 years)

-Skilled at facilitation, detailed analysis, process improvement, problem
solving, critical thinking, delivering presentations, solution proposal,
issue and risk identification and management, and decision making along
with a customer focus and results orientation. (8 years)

-Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. *Word, Excel, Visio,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint*).(5 years)

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*