Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*SQL Server Business Intelligence*
Primary responsibilities for the Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
include the design and development of BI solutions for the client primarily
utilizing the Microsoft BI suite of tools.
Multiple BI positions ranging from *Intermediate to Senior to Technical
Lead and Architect*.
- *Work with clients to determine business requirements for reporting
- *Design conceptual, logical, physical data models*
- *Develop ETL using SQL stored procedures and/or SSIS Packages*
- *Create cubes using Analysis Services (SSAS)*
- *Create technical documentation*
- *Test solutions and resolve issues*
- *Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored
procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements*
- *Knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL*
- *SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS*
- *SQL Server 2012*
- *Consulting experience is a plus*
- *BS in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related
- *Strong oral and written communication skills*
- *Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills*
*Unicom Technologies Inc.,*
*Mail: adi...@unicomtec.com <adi...@unicomtec.com>*
*Web: www.unicomtec.com <http://www.unicomtec.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.